Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Product of the Week: Maple & Brown Sugar OatFit Instant Oatmeal

As an oatmeal enthusiast, I definitely understand that cooked oatmeal is not necessarily the easiest food on-the-go. For those times when you’re especially in a hurry, or while you’re at work, I would recommend trying OatFit Instant Oatmeal, made by BetterOats.


This oatmeal is a great mid-morning snack, and takes only 90 seconds in the microwave to cook. There are several similar products on the market, but the thing I like about this instant oatmeal (besides the taste) is that is has no added sugar and is only 100 calories a pouch. This makes it stand apart from similar products, which can have upwards of 12 grams of sugar a pouch (that’s a full tablespoon of sugar!) With 3 grams of fiber and added flaxseed, this whole grain product makes a filling snack with the health benefits of whole grains.
Any other lower sugar instant oatmeal products you've found? Please share with us!
As always, thanks for reading!

Anna

*Please note: I am not paid in any way for any product endorsement at this time. I just like to share!

2 comments:

  1. ANNA! I'm so happy to have met you last night! I LOVE Oatmeal - it always makes me feel so good. I'll have to try this product. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for looking me up! It was great meeting you - and yes, oatmeal is magic :)

    ReplyDelete