Makes 6-8 servings.
· 1 ½ English cucumbers, chopped
· 3 ripe tomatoes, chopped
· 1 orange, red, or yellow bell pepper, chopped
· ¼ cup light oil and vinegar salad dressing (try Ken’s Lite Italian)
· 2 Tbsp grated parmesan
· A little black pepper and Italian seasoning, to taste
· Combine all the ingredients in a big bowl. Mix well.
· Cover and chill for at least 2 hours, shaking occasionally.
Yep, that’s it. Simple, cheap, healthy, and delicious – this is the way food is supposed to be! It doesn't have to be complicated to taste great.
Give it a try and let me know what you think!
Thanks for reading!